Village Outfitters respects your privacy and endeavors to take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information. By visiting the Village Outfitters website, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
Credit Card Transactions
We use the industry-standard encryption technology, called Secure Socket Layering (SSL) in order to ensure that your credit card or other payment information is transmitted safely and securely. It is just as safe to order through our website as it is to order by phone, but if you prefer the latter you may place an order by contacting Collen Yabor in Customer Service at (215) 794-2948 Ext. 114.
Collection of Personal Information
Village Outfitters may collect and store personal information when you create an account or sign up for a membership with us, enter a contest or drawing, participate in a survey, shop online with us, sign up for a newsletter or mailing, or make an online purchase. Information we collect and store may include but is not limited to name, mailing or billing address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number (if you make a purchase with us), and shopping preferences.
We are committed to handling your personal information in the most secure and responsible manner possible. Information you provide us is not sold, rented, or otherwise given or distributed to anyone not associated with Lace Silhouettes Lingerie or its affiliates.
How We Use Your Information
- To process and complete your online purchases, keep you informed of order status, or contact you regarding any order questions or problems
- To provide services that you request
- To contact you with offers, promotions, or services that may interest you based on your stated preferences
- To improve your online shopping and/or browsing experience
Village Outfitters may send you promotions, offers, or other communications via mail or e-mail if you opt to receive them. You always have the ability to opt out of receiving these communications. Simply modify your account preferences under “My Account”, or unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the most recent e-mail you received.
Please note, unsubscribing from a mailing list does not mean that you will not receive information via e-mail about orders that you place with us (for example, order confirmations and shipping notification).
Release of Information
Village Outfitters may release personal information under the following circumstances:
- To comply with the law or any investigation by law enforcement officials
- To enforce any of our terms and policies as stated on our website
- To protect the rights and safety of our employees, customers, or others
Changes to our Policies